Personal Healthcare Budgets
A personal health budget is an amount of money, provided by the NHS, to fund your health and care needs. Personal health budgets are there to provide you with choice, control and for you to be involved in decisions about your care.
From advertising on your behalf, screening PA’s, arranging interviews, right through to employment, our Permanent Placement Managers are here to assist, enable and empower you to build your perfect support team.
Putting you in control of the recruitment process for your personal assistants is fundamental in our process, it’s what a PHB was designed for after all. In consultation with you we will determine your exact requirements for your PA care team and carefully match the right people for you to build a strong and sustainable support team.
After you contact us, we will:
- Provide you with an in depth consultation with one of our placement managers to determine your requirements and the personal traits you would like in your staff.
- We will send you detailed candidate profiles of the selected candidates.
- Weekly communication and recruitment updates
- Arrange interviews for you
- Send out offer letters and confirm acceptance from candidates
- Provide you with an employment file for your recruited workers